Up to £27k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, 6 Month FTC!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Accounts Cashier to join one of our top clients based on the outskirts of Southampton. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a growing and progressive team.
Free parking on site. This position could potential go permanent for the right person.
- Fully reconcile various accounts as assigned using information from the system
- Prepare clear, professionally presented reconciliation files in Excel
- Investigate and resolve variances between 2 systems
- In some cases, apply findings from reconciliations to prior year figures to understand how they would change
- Ensure clear, robust and complete reconciliation files are in place going forward and reconciliations are completed weekly
- Make sure all variances are cleared and queries resolved
- Assist with monitoring and improve work procedures and update work instructions/process notes
- Assist with ensuring discrepancies between expected and received cash are investigated
- Other ad-hoc cash tasks (e.g. site queries, sending out deposit books etc)
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience within a similar position
- Strong reconciliations experience (Cash and Accounts)
- Organised and good attention to detail
- Excellent Excel skills; including VLOOKUP's and Pivots (ESSENTIAL)
- Ability to prioritise and work independently
- Confident and forward thinking
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Please only apply if you have little or no notice period!!
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Reconciliations Cash Finance Assistant Accounts Cashier Senior Finance Assistant AAT Accountant Assistant Accountant Senior Accounts
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.