£18-20k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join one of our top clients based in Segensworth. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a stable and experienced team.
- Maintaining Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger and Cash book.
- Posting payments to include PDQ, Online payments, direct payments into our bank and cheques received in the post.
- Opening new customer accounts and taking up references.
- Emailing, Printing and despatch of daily invoices and monthly statements, credit notes, credit control letters.
- Inputting of supplier invoices, Monthly bacs payment runs and posting company credit card expense claims to the ledgers.
- Bank and statement reconciliations.
- Answering of telephone, transferring calls and redirecting queries to the appropriate department.
- Archiving paperwork, general filing
- Any other duties, projects that the Company may at any time require to be undertaken that fall within the scope of your experience and ability.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience within a similar position
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with high volume workloads
- Ability to prioritise and work independently
- Confident and forward thinking
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple responsibilities
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so little or no notice period would be ideal but is not essential!
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Accounts Assistant Finance Assistant Accounts Administrator Purchase Ledger Sales Ledger
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.