Accounts Assistant Manager
Salary: £18K+ DOE
Dynamite Recruitment is looking for a Accounts Assistant Manager to join a leading vibrant and forward thinking brand specialising in Accounting and Tax solutions.
Duties will include the following:
- Acting as a senior member of the Accounts Assistant Team, managing a team of 2
- Providing daily admin support to the Client Accountants and other areas of the business
- Overseeing the KPI's for the team and carrying out regular reviews
- Preparing documents for new clients
- Preparation of annual documents for clients
- Chasing information for compliance
To qualify for the opportunity to work with a growing accounting business you will need to have the following:
- Experience within a customer service environment including taking calls and queries.
- An interest in the finance industry or previous experience within this sector and an interest in working a practice.
- the ability to oversee other members of the team and be credible and motivational in this role.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Have good interpersonal skills.
In return for your hard work our client will be able to provide further training and career development in the future.
Your early application is encouraged as interviews will be held imminently.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.