Accounts Assistant (Credit Control)
3 month FTC
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant with credit control experience to join one of our top clients based on the outskirts of Hook. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to support a vibrant and growing experienced team.
This client is looking to interview and recruit ASAP!
* Managing the cash collection process for both the UK and Swiss companies, ensuring payments from customers are received in a timely a manner.
* Maintaining customer records within the sales ledger.
* Resolving customer queries.
* Complying with all Company rules, policies, procedures, and codes of practice.
* Collection of outstanding debt, in multiple currencies, from across a worldwide customer base.
* Emailing monthly statements to customers.
* Ensuring that all customer receipts are allocated correctly.
* Resolving queries from customers in a timely manner to ensure that payment is not delayed.
* Producing a weekly debtor report for both Companies to enable discussion with the
* Financial Controller - Director and agree actions regarding outstanding debts.
* Taking customer payment by credit card virtual terminal.
* Processing customer payments for the Swiss company and updating the cash flow spreadsheet.
* Ensuring that new customers are set up accurately on the system and that all related paperwork is correctly completed and filed.
* Raising pro-forma invoices for customers who do not hold credit accounts
* Requesting Tax residency certificates from HMRC as required by the customers.
* Covering Sales/Purchase Ledger tasks as required.
* Undertake ad hoc tasks as required from time to time by the Accounts Manager or the Financial Controller - Director and assist in the general running of the department.
Please contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.