£16,000 - £18,000, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join one of our top clients based on the outskirts of Southampton. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a busy and experienced team.
Free parking on site.
- Responsible for their own client accounts, assisting with looking after all aspects of the client account finances, liaising direct with unit managers and operation managers and the client.
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the client accounts and reports are completed within the set period end deadlines, including client invoices.
- Supporting the helpdesk and to be the first point of contact for sites with queries.
- Liaise with operations to discuss client accounts and ensure the accounts are signed off within the period end deadline.
- Review of data within the system to ensure its accuracy and reliability
- Post purchase invoices and reconcile
- Preparation and posting of journals
- To be able to cover for other Account Assistants when required
- Assist the Supervisor and Finance Manager with any ad-hoc work required.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong IT skills required, specifically Excel
- Good organisation skills with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workloads and work independently to tight deadlines
- Able to use initiative and think logically in busy situations
- Good verbal and written communication skills with a confident and tenacious telephone manner
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Accounts Assistant Purchase Ledger Sales Ledger Accounts Finance Assistant Accounts Graduate Accounts Junior Accounts Administrator
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.