Up to £20, Depending on Experience
Full time, Temporary Position
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Accounts Assistant to join one of our top clients based in Portsmouth. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidates to join a well-established, stable company.
- Chasing overdue invoices/debt by telephone, email and letter
- Processing invoices
- Ensure that agreements reached mean that debts are paid in a timely manner
- Reissuing statements
- Undertake account reconciliations and dealing with complex issues as required
- Handling petty cash
- Respond promptly and completely to both clients and internal enquiries
- Be responsible for ensuring that the customer account is correct and updated as part of the process for
- Collecting debt
- Escalate and propose new system changes when required
- Identify issues pre-chase and escalate them to the Finance Manager
- Managing accurate records of all chasing activity
- Take an active approach in auditing and checking account pre-activity
- Filing, scanning and photocopying
- General administration duties
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in a previous role
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Motivated well organised
- Able to work to deadlines and work under pressure
This position is starting almost immediately so please only apply with little or no notice period.
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Accounts Assistant Credit Controller Reconciliations Invoices Collections
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.