Full Time, Temporary Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Accounts Assistant to join one of our top clients based on the outskirts of Southampton. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a busy and experienced team.
Free parking on site.
- Responsibility for own portfolio of accounts
- Assisting with looking after all aspects of the client account finances
- Responsible for their own sites and ensure their smooth reporting of the financial information for their sites
- Liaising direct with unit managers and operation managers and the client
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the client accounts and reports are completed within the set period end deadlines, including client invoices
- Preparation and posting of journals
- Supporting the helpdesk and to be the first point of contact for sites with queries
- Liaise with operations to discuss client accounts and ensure the accounts are signed off within the period end deadline
- Post purchase invoices and reconcile on internal systems
- Review of data to ensure its accuracy and reliability
- Assist the Supervisor and Finance Manager with any adhoc work required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong IT skills required, specifically Excel
- Good organisation skills with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workloads and work independently to tight deadlines
- Able to use initiative and think logically in busy situations
- Good verbal and written communication skills with a confident and tenacious telephone manner
This position is starting almost immediately so please only apply with little or no notice period.
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Accounts Assistant Purchase Ledger Sales Ledger Accounts Temporary
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.