£17-20k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join one of our top clients based in Eastleigh. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a growing and progressive team.
- Support the Financial Controller with administrative duties
- Raising invoices monthly in advance - ensure invoices are raised / posted accurately and in a timely manner
- Providing a monthly and aged debtors analysis report showing the outstanding debts and the reasons for it
- All purchase invoices for fixed asset must be approved by the OPS Manager before they posted into SAGE and processed for payment
- Where any discrepancies or issues arise with sales and purchase invoices, raise this with the Financial controller in order that a timely resolution can be identified
- Check expenses and receipts to ensure they're accurately recorded and the supporting documentation is adequate
- Banking or arrange for banking of cheques and cash received at the head office
- Check timesheets to ensure employees have correctly recorded their time including ensuring that time has been allocated to the appropriate department
- Preparation of accrual, prepayment and depreciation and journal entries
- Reconciliation of all accounts
- Assist the Financial Controller in preparing the Yearend audit
- Ad-hoc duties
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience within a similar position
- Knowledge of SAGE and Microsoft Office
- Organised and high attention to dealing
- Ability to prioritise and work independently
- Confident and forward thinking
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Accounts Assistant Sales Ledger Purchase Ledger Sage
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.