£17,000 - £21,000
Full Time, Permanent Role
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join one of our top Chartered Accountancy Practice based in Winchester. This is a fantastic position for the right candidate to become part of a proactive and stable team with the opportunity to progress further.
- Manage own portfolio of client accounts
- Preparation of annual accounts for Limited companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships and LLPs for review
- Prepare quarterly management accounts
- Preparation of corporation tax computations
- Co-ordinate agreed timeframe with clients for accounts production
- Clearing review points on year end accounts and completing for final review
- Quarterly review of VAT/bookkeeping
- Assisting on Audits
- Assisting with the payroll for a wide range of limited companies of varying sizes
- Liaise with clients, HMRC and Companies House & deal with general queries
- Undertake such other duties that may be considered reasonable by the Directors, Accounts Manager and the post holder
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous Chartered Accountancy experience is desirable but not essential.
- Methodical and a team player
- Degree/Actively studying towards an Accounting Qualification
- Excellent communication skills
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!
AAT Accounts Assistant Chartered practice Account practice
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.