Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Part-Time Accounts Assistant to join an SME business based in Southampton. This position will be responsible for the day to day bookkeeping of a portfolio of sites within the group.
The role will be office-based and require working ideally 3 days, however they can offer 24 hours per week which can be flexible for the successful candidate.
- Processing all financial transactions relating to the Sales and Purchase ledgers
- Responsible for payroll management
- Processing bank transactions, petty cash and transfers and regularly reconciling all bank and cash accounts
- Reporting into the Finance Director and supporting with month-end duties
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience within a similar role
- Strong IT Literate; Word, Excel
- Use of Sage (essential)
- Good verbal and written communication skills with a confident and tenacious telephone manner
Please contact Zoe Jones at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!