Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join a well-established business based in Farnham on a part-time basis, working up to 30 hours per week. This position will be supporting the Finance Supervisor with all transactions within the accounts department. The working hours can be flexible, and my client would support studies for the successful candidate.
The Accounts Assistant responsibilities include:
- Maintaining ledgers and processing the Sales and Purchase ledgers
- Reconciling petty cash, banking’s received and suppliers statements
- Processing month end duties such as journals, prepayments and accruals
- Preparing payment runs and processing expenses
- Dealing with customer enquiries
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- AAT qualified or currently studying towards AAT, CIMA or ACCA
- IT Literate and Intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
Please contact Zoe Gilliland at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!