Up to £26k, Dependant on Experience
Full Time, Contract Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join an SME business based on the outskirts of Chichester. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a growing team on a 12-month fixed term contract.
- Reporting to the Financial Controller
- Sole responsibility of the debtor books
- Managing large ledger accounts
- Posting customer payments from multi-currency bank accounts
- Monitoring terms aged debt and all other income streams
- Chasing overdue invoices by telephone, email and letter according to the processes
- Post and reconcile bank payments and sales ledger
- Perform day to day accounts receivable and payable tasks
- Monitor processes and controls to improve processes
- Working with the systems development to improve functionality of the bespoke system
- Responsible for producing monthly financial statements, analysis and reports
- Maintenance of the general ledger
- Monthly journal entries
- Liaising with Management across various departments
- Experience within a similar position
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
- Confident and forward thinking
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple responsibilities
This position is starting almost immediately so please only apply with little or no notice period.
Please contact Zoe Gilliland at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Accounts Receivable Credit Controller Sales Ledger Accounts Assistant