Up to £23k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Contract Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join one our top clients based in Petersfield. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a busy and experienced team.
- Assist the Manager with the general day to day activities in the finance department
- Maintain & control the sales and purchase ledgers
- All aspects of double-entry bookkeeping
- Posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting system
- Monitoring costs for specific projects
- Allocation of payments received via bacs. Ensuring each payment is allocated to the correct account
- Preparing financial reports
- Dealing with discrepancies and finding a resolution
- Reconciling invoices
- Preparation of monthly supplier payment run
- Processing of expenses
- Maintain and update spreadsheets
- Dealing with all queries and reporting to the Manager
- Previous experience within a similar role
- AAT Qualified or studying (desirable)
- Experience of Sage
- Strong communication skills
- High degree of self-motivation and organisational ability
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Flexible approach to meet tight deadlines
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so please only apply if you have little or no notice period!
Please contact Zoe Gilliland at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Finance Assistant Accounts Assistant Double-Entry Bookkeeping Bookkeeper Sage