Up to £18k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Temporary to Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join one of our top clients based in Fareham. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to support a growing and vibrant team.
The successful candidate will join the accounts team with a long term vision to develop themselves within the company’s’ organisation.
- Maintain the purchase ledger from receipt of invoice and inputting to the accounts system
- Processing payments
- Statement and bank reconciliations
- Maintaining and updating company database
- Managing the accounts email inbox
- Post and allocate bank payment and receipts
- Printing bank and customer statements
- Opening new account procedures
- Producing overdue reports
- Process expenses
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- Supporting the Finance department
- Ad hoc duties as required by the team
- Preferably AAT qualified/Graduate or currently studying
- Must be computer literate, especially on Excel, Outlook and Word
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Self-driven and eager to succeed
- Dynamic and a team player
Please contact Zoe Gilliland at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Accounts Assistant Accounting Graduate AAT Trainee Accounts Accounts Administrator Accounts Junior