Up to £21k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Temporary to Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join one of our top clients based in Portsmouth. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a stable and supportive team.
- Reporting to the Finance Manager
- Assisting with daily transactions for the accounts payable and receivable function
- To maintain the purchase ledger from receipt of invoice and inputting to the accounts system
- Processing payments
- Statement Reconciliations
- Reconcile company bank accounts on a weekly basis
- Raising BAC and manual payments
- Pay out and reconcile petty cash
- To administer and reconcile all payments using the company credit card
- Multi-currency transactions
- Daily banking
- Count cash and reconcile income
- Assist with income costing
- Maintain and provide support on the finance package
- Assist and ensure compliance with company internal control framework
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience within a similar position
- AAT qualified or studying (desirable)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and prioritise under pressure
- Competent Microsoft Office user with excellent Excel skills
- Good commercial awareness
- A logical, organised approach to problem solving
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so little or no notice period would be ideal but is not essential!
Please contact Zoe Gilliland at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Accounts Graduate Accounts Receivable Purchase Ledger Clerk Accounts Payable Assistant Invoicing Clerk SAP Accounts Assistant Finance Assistant AAT
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.