Up to £20k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join one of our top clients based in Southampton. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to support a growing and vibrant team.
The successful candidate will join the accounts team with a long-term vision to make a difference within the company's' organisation.
- Maintain the purchase ledger from receipt of invoice and inputting to the accounts system
- Processing payments
- Statement and bank reconciliations
- Maintaining and updating company database
- Managing the accounts email inbox
- Post and allocate bank payment and receipts
- Updating journals in the accounting ledger
- Printing bank and customer statements
- Management of debtors
- Opening new account procedures
- Producing overdue reports
- Process expenses
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- Supporting the Finance department
- Ad hoc duties as required by the team
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Use of Sage Line 50 (essential)
- Must be computer literate, especially on Excel and Word
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to investigate and resolve any discrepancies
- Can use own initiative
Please contact Zoe Gilliland at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Accounts Assistant Accounting Graduate Trainee Accounts Sage Accounts Administrator Accounts Clerk Accounts Junior
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.