Up to £22k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join one of our top clients based in Fareham. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to support a growing and vibrant team.
The successful candidate will join the accounts team with a long term vision to develop themselves within the company's' organisation.
- Maintain the purchase ledger from receipt of invoice and inputting to the accounts system
- Processing payments
- Statement and bank reconciliations
- Maintaining and updating company database
- Managing the accounts email inbox
- Daily credit control
- Post and allocate bank payment and receipts
- Printing bank and customer statements
- Opening new account procedures
- Producing overdue reports
- Process expenses
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- Supporting the Finance department
- Ad hoc duties as required by the team
The Ideal Candidate:
- Preferably AAT qualified/Graduate or currently studying
- Must be computer literate, especially on Excel, Outlook and Word
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Self-driven and eager to succeed
- Dynamic and a team player
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Accounts Assistant Accounting Graduate AAT Trainee Accounts Accounts Administrator Accounts Junior
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.