£20,000, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join one of our top clients based in Southampton. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to support a growing and vibrant team.
- Daily download of Client and Office bank accounts
- Record and identify new client receipts
- Maintaining a register of receipts and recording of office receipts against Debtors ledger within the firms accounting system
- Reconciliation of suspense accounts ensuring that unidentified receipts are returned promptly,
- Dealing Bank reconciliations
- Ad hoc projects for Legal Cashier Team Leader and Client Money & Financial Compliance Manager
- Release payments through online banking platforms
- Banking client and office account cheques
- Posting and checking recharges
- Petty cash posting
- Employee expenses
- Credit Control
- Maintaining company cash book
- Ad hoc duties as required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Accounting experience essential
- Must be computer literate, especially on Excel, Outlook and Word
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Self-driven and eager to succeed
- Dynamic and a team player
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Accounting Graduate AAT Trainee Accounts Accounts Administrator Accounts Junior Trainee Accountant Finance Assistant
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.