Accounts & Audit Assistant
Up to £18k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Role
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Accounts and Audit Assistant to join one of our top Chartered Accountancy Practice's in Southampton. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a growing and successful business.
The successful candidate would receive practical training and a study support package.
- Preparation of accounts within specified budgets, for sole traders, partnerships and Limited companies and passing to manager to review
- Bookkeeping for multiple clients
- Preparation of VAT Returns manually
- Preparation of Income Tax and Corporation tax computations including capital allowances and capital gains
- Statutory work for clients
- Clearing reviews and finalising accounts including checking disclosure in Limited company accounts
- Assisting with audits
- Completing timesheet accurately on a daily basis
- Undertaking ad hoc work for clients as needed
- General office administrative duties
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience within a similar role
- AAT Qualified (desirable)
- Use of Sage
- Ability to work using own initiative
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong analytical skills with excellent attention to detail
- Self- Motivated and a team player
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Accounts and Audit Assistant Accounts Assistant Trainee Accountant Audit AAT ACA ACCA
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.