Up to £19k Pro Rata, Depending on Experience
Part-Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Part-Time Accounts Administrator to join one of our top clients based in Portsmouth. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to support a growing and vibrant team.
Hours can be flexible for the successful candidate but would be a maximum of 25hrs per week.
This position would suit someone who is looking for their first opportunity into an accounts position.
- Assist in maintaining the accounting records
- Banking of cheques
- Entering receipts into system
- Monthly reconciliation of the bank account
- Provide day to day support to the directors and other senior members
- Assist the team with aspects of customer care
- Oversee day to day requirements of the office i.e. stationary, purchasing of office equipment, general consumables and supplies
- Filing and Archiving of records
- Arrange office events, training etc
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing calls
- General ad hoc duties when required
- Previous experience in a similar role (desirable)
- Experience within a chartered accountancy practice (desirable)
- Must be computer literate
- Ability to use their own initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure and meet set deadlines
Please contact Zoe Gilliland at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Part-Time Accounts Administrator Finance Administrator Invoicing Administration Accountancy Practice Chartered Accountants