£15-£17k Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Accounts Administrator to join one our top clients based in Portsmouth. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a successful and innovative team.
- Answering the telephone calls and assist clients with their queries
- Be the 1st line support on email queries, responding to email queries within 24 hours
- Accurate data entry of company and client data
- Take responsibility for ad hoc projects as they arise (e.g. credit control)
- Assist Accountants with VAT returns, Cashbooks and Manual Payroll
- Dealing with the accounts administration tasks for the team
- Internally distributing daily post
- Collating and sending out Welcome Packs
- Chasing and dealing with Registration documents
- Responsibility for the Admin mailbox
- Working beyond normal office hours as and when the need arises (e.g. Self-Assessment season)
- Register new clients for VAT if required
- Preparation of client confirmation statements
- Helping new sign ups to get set using the online App
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- High attention to detail
- Team player
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Own transport needed due to company location
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Accounts Assistant Accounts Administrator Finance Assistant Accounts Junior Accounts Graduate Finance Administrator
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.