|Salary:||Up to £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dynamite Accountancy & Finance|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2019 15:01|
Up to £40k FTE, Depending on Experience
Part-Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Accountant to join one our top Chartered Accountancy Practice's based in Fareham. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a successful and innovative team.
The minimum requirement would be 20 hours, but flexibility will be available for the successful candidate.
- Managing staff members and improve training processes
- Preparation and finalisation of limited company, sole trader, partnership and LLP accounts
- Preparing and reviewing corporation tax computations and returns
- Reviewing client accounts
- Preparing and reviewing personal tax computations and returns
- Providing support for more complex accounting items
- Assisting with the process development plans within the company
- Providing Management with reporting data and KPI feedback
- Providing accounting advice to clients
- Reporting internally with the statistics of reviews completed
- Delivering feedback to Client Accountants on the review outcomes
- Recording all activities on the internal database, and all correspondence with clients
- Investigating and reporting any complaints relating to accounting items
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Experience within a practice environment (essential)
- ACCA/ACA Qualified
- Knowledge of Sage (essential)
- Experience with QuickBooks and/or Xero (desirable)
- Strong staff management skills
- Must have good attention to detail
- Must be able to manage and prioritise workload
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Accountant Company Accountant Client Accountant Finance Accountant Finance Manager ACCA ACA Chartered Accountancy Practice Chartered Accountant
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.