£28-32k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Accountant to join one of our top clients based in Fareham. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of an experienced, progressive business and develop their skill set.
Working hours are flexible for the successful candidate with a minimum of 25 hours but ideally across 5 days.
- Manage all aspects of accounts preparation and book-keeping
- Maintaining sales and purchase ledgers
- Reporting to the Managing Director
- Preparing accounts to trial balance
- Reconciling balance sheet and control accounts
- Manage company monthly payroll & pension
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Preparing invoices and credit notes
- Posting bills and receipts
- Petty cash
- Credit Control
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Financial statements
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Inter-company accounts
- Liaising with external accountants
- Ad hoc duties as required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous experience within a similar position
- Studying AAT/CIMA/ACCA or qualified (desirable)
- Use of Xero (desirable)
- IT Literate
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines
- Strong communicator and team player
- Able to work of own initiative
Please contact Zoe Gilliland at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!
Accountant Bookkeeper Assistant Accountant Sales Ledger Purchase Ledger AAT Xero ACCA CIMA
Please only apply for this role if you are immediatley avaliable or have minimal notice period.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.