Up to £40k, Depending on Experience
Part Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to join one of our top clients based on the outskirts of Arundel. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of an experienced and friendly team.
Working 20 hours per week which can be flexible for the successful candidate.
- Control the day to day accounts function within the business
- Manage all aspects of accounts preparation and book-keeping
- Maintaining sales and purchase ledgers
- Preparing monthly management and statutory accounts
- Reporting to the Managing Director
- Preparing accounts to trial balance
- Reconciling balance sheet and control accounts
- Manage company monthly payroll & pension
- Handling accruals and prepayments
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Preparing invoices and credit notes
- Posting bills and receipts
- Petty cash
- Credit Control
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Financial statements
- Filing annual returns
- Liaising with external accountants
- Ad hoc duties as required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous experience within a similar position
- CIMA/ACCA qualified (essential)
- IT Literate
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines
- Strong communicator and team player
- Able to work of own initiative
Please contact Zoe Gilliland at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!
Accountant Bookkeeper Assistant Accountant Sales Ledger Purchase Ledger ACCA CIMA Accounts Manager Finance Manager
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.