|Job Title:||Account Supervisor|
|Salary:||£18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Amy West|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2019 17:25|
Customer Service Expert
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 P/A (depending on experience) + Yearly Bonus & Full Company Benefits!
Hours of work: 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be representing a growing, established company based in Southampton in recruiting a Customer Service Expert to join their team.
This is an ideal role for someone looking to continue their career within the Financial Services/Insurance industry as there will be plenty of career progression and promotion opportunities available in the future!!
This position is NOT working in a call / contact centre
As the Customer Service Expert, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting a team of Business Account Managers, assisting with day to day duties and administration tasks
- Speaking with existing business clients, setting up new policies and renewing or transferring existing ones.
- Discussing policy renewals with existing clients and reviewing policies to maximise customer retention
- Handle clients claims and invoice queries via telephone and email.
- Generating quotations, creating new policies on the system and making sure all the necessary information is inputted on to the database.
- Conducting client updates, renewal calls and meetings as part of client service level agreements.
- Adhering to FCA guidelines and following compliance regulations
The Customer Service Expert Candidate:
- Will need to have come from a financially regulated or financial services organisation. Our client will consider applications from candidates who have worked in insurance, banking, investments, claims, mortgages or financial lending!!
- Will either be Cert CII qualified or have a willingness to study towards the qualification!
- Must be able to build strong client relationships, be confident liaising with clients via phone, email and letter and posses excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Will have good attention to detail and be PC literate.
- Will need to be a professional team player and be well organised.
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment!
Key words: bank*, lending, mortgages, claims, SME's, insurance, investments, financial lending, collections, complaints, escalations, financial services, FCS, FSA, client support, client advisor, compliance, regulations, business
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.