Account Manager Support
|Job Title:||Account Manager Support|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2020 11:15|
Hours: Core business hours, Monday to Friday
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 P/A + full company benefits
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be representing a growing, established company based in Wokingham in recruiting an Account Manager Support to join their team.
This is an ideal role for someone looking to continue their career within the Financial Services/Insurance industry as there will be plenty of career progression and promotion opportunities available in the future!!
- Supporting a team of Account Manager in maintaining and delivering an excellent service to a portfolio of clients and insurers.
- Speaking with existing business clients, setting up new policies and renewing or transferring existing ones.
- Handling clients claims and invoice queries via telephone and email.
- Assisting with day to day duties and administration tasks including membership packs, processing claims and carrying out market research.
- Generating quotations, creating new policies on the system and making sure all the necessary information is inputted on to the database.
- Adhering to FCA guidelines and following compliance regulations
- Attending client meetings alongside the Account Manager.
The ideal Account Manager Support will:
- Will need to have come from a financially regulated or financial services organisation. Our client will consider applications from candidates who have worked in insurance, banking, investments, claims, mortgages or financial lending!!
- Must be able to build strong client relationships, be confident liaising with clients via phone, email and letter and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Will have good attention to detail and be PC literate.
- Will need to be a professional team player and be well organised.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment!
Key words: account manager, account handler, insurance, banking, investments, claims, mortgages, financial lending, financial services, admin*, coordinator, supervisor, portfolio, claims, cases, renewals, retention.