Account Manager - Sales
Hourly Rate: £9.00 per hour , plus fantastic bonus schemes and benefits
Based on a full time wage you will realistically earn approximately £37000 per annum
Benefits will include:
- Monthly company bonus 5% of base salary
- Flexible with adjusting some hours on an ad hoc basis to cover home life in agreement with manager.
- 28 days holiday (includes bank holidays) pro-rata based on contracted hours.
- Free parking and free tea and coffee
- Ongoing opportunities to develop
Hours of work: Full and part time hours available within this position from as little as 26.5 hours through to 37.5hours
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be working in partnership with a successful independently owned company based who provide a unique product and service.
Due to huge success our client is looking to increase their Sales department and are looking to recruit a Sales and Account Manager to join the team
As a Sales and Account Manager you will be responsible for making outbound calls to generate an interest in the company's products and services whilst building a long standing rapport with your customer .
You will also assist customers who call into the business to gain further information and look to convert them into a spending customer account
Once you have converted your customer, you will then maintain an ongoing relationship with them to maximise further ongoing opportunities
Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Develop Sales Opportunities from Cold Calling, canvassing and online marketing campaigns
- Responding to inbound emails and telephone enquiries to assist customers with their needs
- Support the other 2 x account managers with administration and sales for their old client accounts
- TO contact Lapsed clients to generate further business
- Developing relationships with clients from initial sale, through maintenance of their account and ongoing relationship.
- To complete administration to support the above
This role will be targeted by team targets and commission will be paid for set percentages of target and above target achieved by the team
The ideal candidate:
- Will ideally have had experience within a Sales / account management position previously
- Will be self-motivated and target driven
- Basic maths - addition, subtraction, percentage
- Good written English and grammar
- Good, clear, spoken English
work hard and earn their money
- Be a team player
- Be enthusiastic, happy and buzzy in the office and all the time on the phone
- Be target and money driven
- Able to multi-task and think of more than one option at a time, whilst on the phone
- Well organised
- Strong admin skills
- Base knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Can think outside of the box to tailor an offering to a client
- Previous use of CRM systems would be an advantage
To be considered for the position please submit your CV Immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.