Account Manager - Premium Brand
9 Month Fixed Term Contract
£17,000 PA Pro Rata + OTE & Full Company Benefits
Monday to Friday - Core Business Hours
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Account Manager Role for a well-established luxury brand in the Havant area. This is a senior position where you can really contribute to the business and deliver customer services to its highest level.
- Maintaining a strong understanding of all products and promotions at all times
- Offering excellent customer services and striving to grow sales opportunities.
- Working to and achieving targets and budgets monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Maintaining good relationships with clients at all times and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Accurately recording client information and updates on the database and providing reports on sales statistics as required.
- Working as part of the sales team, offering support as and when required
The Ideal Candidate
- Must have previous telephone-based customer services and account management experience.
- Will ideally have worked in a fast-paced office or busy call centre type environment.
- Must have strong communication and presentation skills
- Must have a strong work ethic, be enthusiastic and have a can-do attitude towards work and colleagues.
- Will require a strong telephone manner and good listening skills.
- Must present themselves well at all times.
- Must have strong planning and organising skills in order to deal with statistical tasks and data analysis.
This is a fantastic opportunity with a very reputable brand and interviews will begin imminently!!
For more information, please contact Jennifer Roberts at Dynamite Recruitment or apply now!!!
Key Words: account manager, account management, sales, sales support products, territory, promotions, targets, budgets, customer service, clients, relationships, CRM, reports, statistics, executive, representative, advisor, call centre, telephones, contact centre, new business, business development, full time
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.