Salary: Dependent on experience
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, Core working hours 37.5 hours per week
Dynamite recruitment is working in partnership with a very well-established client who are growing heavily throughout 2022
Due to the continued growth our client is expanding their business and are currently recruiting for an Account Manager to join the team.
As an Account Manager you will support the business in a new project, dealing with everything data protection related.
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with key customers.
- Look at process improvement.
- Support to ensure the account runs smoothly.
- Attend trade events.
- Acquire new funders for the panel.
- On board all new funders.
- Build and maintain relationships with all funders.
- Create detailed performance reports as required.
- Complaint handling and managing customer expectations.
The ideal Account Manager will have/be:
- Will be advanced in using Microsoft Excel.
- Hands on and meticulous approach.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Previous experience in an Account Management role.
- An eye for detail, methodological and meticulous
- A can-do-attitude
- Proficient multi tasker
- Natural relationship builder.
- Experience within the tender environment.