You will be responsible for:
- Managing your own portfolio of clients as well as contributing to the team-shared clients.
- Ensure all clients requests is actioned appropriately.
- Communicating regularly with each client.
- Promote all areas of the business to clients.
- Achieve and exceed all KPI’s and objectives.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in Account Management
- Used to working in a busy environment and can handle working with multiple clients at one go.
- Good understanding and knowledge of all Microsoft applications and CRM systems.
- Able to work independently, under pressure and to tight deadlines
For more information, please contact Jess Martin at Dynamite Recruitment