|Job Title:||Account Manager|
|Contact Name:||Jess Martin|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2021 17:45|
£20,000 - £24,000 P/A
* Pension Scheme
* Access to E-learning opportunities
* Holiday Entitlement
The Key Account Manager will be responsible building and maintaining strong and long-lasting customer relationships with a portfolio of assigned key accounts!
The ideal Key Account Manager will have previous B2B customer account management experience and the ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment!
* Looking after and managing a portfolio of existing key accounts and establishing a strong rapport with each one.
* Building and maintaining strong working relationships with your clients and delivering a high level of customer service.
* Producing quotations, processing orders, and agreeing on costs/prices with your customers.
* Handling client queries, following up on outstanding claims, and amending customers' profiles.
* Working with other internal teams to maximise customer relationships and grow business opportunities where possible.
* Listening to customers' needs and challenges.
* Adhoc project and administration work
The Ideal Candidate:
* Must have a minimum of 2 years B2B account management or customer relationship management experience!
* Must be proficient with ERP software and Salesforce or similar CRM systems.
* Must be customer-focused and possess excellent customer services skills.
* Must be educated to GCSE level or equivalent in both Maths and English and ideally educated to degree level.
* Will require strong IT skills and good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
* Must have extensive communication skills and fantastic time management skills.
For more information, please apply now or contact Jessica Martin at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's