|Job Title:||Account Manager|
|Contact Name:||Jess Martin|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2021 17:45|
£20,000 - £24,000 P/A
* Pension Scheme
* Access to E-learning opportunities
* Holiday Entitlement
The Key Account Manager will be responsible building and maintaining strong and long-lasting customer relationships with a portfolio of assigned key accounts!
The ideal Key Account Manager will have previous B2B customer account management experience and the ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment!
* Looking after and managing a portfolio of existing key accounts and establishing a strong rapport with each one.
* Building and maintaining strong working relationships with your clients and delivering a high level of customer service.
* Producing quotations, processing orders, and agreeing on costs/prices with your customers.
* Handling client queries, following up on outstanding claims, and amending customers' profiles.
* Working with other internal teams to maximise customer relationships and grow business opportunities where possible.
* Listening to customers' needs and challenges.
* Adhoc project and administration work
The Ideal Candidate:
* Must have a minimum of 2 years B2B account management or customer relationship management experience!
* Must be proficient with ERP software and Salesforce or similar CRM systems.
* Must be customer-focused and possess excellent customer services skills.
* Must be educated to GCSE level or equivalent in both Maths and English and ideally educated to degree level.
* Will require strong IT skills and good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
* Must have extensive communication skills and fantastic time management skills.
For more information, please apply now or contact Jessica Martin at Dynamite Recruitment!!