Our client is looking for candidates who have experience working in financial services within a sales-based role. Please note all duties will not be detailed below, these are a guideline.
Full Time- Permanent- Flexible Working Hours
£25,000 to £27,000 P/A Depending on Experience
Annual Bonus Scheme + Full Company Benefits!!
The duties of the Account Manager:
- To manage and service a large portfolio of international consumer clients.
- Work towards and deliver on sales targets.
- Be responsible for generating your own pipeline, contributing to the business development targets.
- Contact your clients regularly discussing renewals, payments, new business, or following queries.
- Be responsible for sourcing networking opportunities and attend other events where possible.
The Account Manager will have experience in the following:
- A similar account manager/ business development role!
- Working in the financial services i.e., medical, private, health, well-being insurance- this would be hugely beneficial!
- Proven experience converting customers' enquiries.
- Able to negotiate to all levels.
- Ideally, you will be Cert CII qualified, if not, you will be able to study towards this.