Salary: up to £20,000 + a realistic and uncapped OTE of £25K+
Hours of work: 8.30am – 5pm Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting an Account Manager for an interesting, niche company based in Waterlooville. They are one of the leading providers in the UK for their products and this role will be extremely engaging for the right person.
- Looking after an existing portfolio of established clients, building relationships with them via phone and email
- Working to increase the value of the orders your customers are placing and recommending new product lines
- Working towards a monthly budget in order to achieve monthly commission
- Maintaining accurate and up to date customer records on the database
- Placing customers’ orders on the internal system and processing payments
- Taking incoming calls from customers, answering general enquiries and answering questions
- Attending regular product training sessions
- This role will develop in the future and will give you the opportunity to get out and about and visit your clients and would be a good opportunity for someone looking to build a good solid career!!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous sales, customer service or account management experience – there is NO cold calling in this role, it is purely managing existing client relationships!
- Must be customer-focused and results-driven, you will need to be hungry to work towards targets and generate revenue through upselling and cross-selling!
- Must have good attention to detail and a professional customer approach.
- Must be accurate in record keeping and data entry.
- You will need to be committed, hardworking and passionate to succeed!! Being money motivated would also be a bonus!
For More Information, Please Apply Now or Contact Jess Martin or Fran Curtis at Dynamite Recruitment
Key words: account manager, account management, client relationships, relationship manager, portfolio, sales executive, senior sales, direct sales, upselling, cross-selling, existing clients, relationship management, Waterlooville