Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 P/A with a potential OTE of up to and above £25,000 P/A!!!
Hours of work: 8.30am – 5pm, Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting an Customer Service Account Manager for an interesting, niche company based in Waterlooville. They are one of the leading providers in the UK for their products and this role will be extremely engaging for the right person.
This role will develop in the future and will give you the opportunity to get out and about and visit your clients and would be a good opportunity for someone looking to build a good solid career!!
As an Customer Service Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Working alongside an already successful internal sales team this role will include but will not be limited to:
- Looking after an existing portfolio of established clients, building relationships with them via phone and email
- Working to increase the value of the orders your customers are placing and recommending new product lines
- Working towards a monthly budget in order to achieve monthly commission
- Maintaining accurate and up to date customer records on the database
- Placing customers’ orders on the internal system and processing payments
- Taking incoming calls from customers, answering general enquiries and answering questions
- Attending regular product training sessions
The ideal Customer Service Account Manager:
- Must have previous sales, customer service or account management experience
- Must be customer focused and results driven, you will need to be hungry to work towards targets and generate revenue
- Must have good attention to detail and a professional customer approach
- Must be accurate in record keeping and data entry
- You will need to be committed, hardworking and passionate to succeed!! Being money motivated would also be a bonus!
Key words: sales, account manager, account management, telesales, campaigns, leads, upselling, cross-selling, advisor, representative, executive, inbound, outbound, portfolio, manufacturing, products, services.