Client Account Manager
Salary: You will receive a starting salary of £22,000 basic which will increase to £26000
Plus you will receive a bonus of approximately £1000 -£1200 per month, realistic OTE£32000 -£38000
You will also receive great benefits which include but are not limited to , holiday , free car parking , newly refurbished offices , Pension , Ongoing progression and development, company trips and incentives, health insurance.
Hours of work : You will need to be flexible to work a slight shift pattern between 8am and 6.30pm, Monday to Friday and one in 5 Saturday mornings only.
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a very well-known, fast growing service provider based in the Fareham area . Due to huge success they are now looking to expand the business and are recruiting for Client Account Managers.
Our client pride themselves on their customer experience's and have strong core values which they are keen to find in other people to allow them to grow.
This role is a breath of fresh air for someone who is driven by going the extra mile and with strong communication skills. Our client can offer a fun and enjoyable working environment with reward and recognition for a job well done. This opportunity is not to be missed!
As a Client Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing between 25 and 30 active client accounts on a daily basis
- Building and maintain strong working relationships
- To encourage and take orders via telephone and email and to identify the customers' needs and select appropriate equipment.
- To provide advice to the customer as appropriate.
- To record information accurately using bespoke in house systems whilst highlighting the unique requirements of each job and maintain customer CRM records.
- To work on a number of jobs at any one time and to prioritise and maintain the accuracy of each job.
- To Identify windows of opportunity within current accounts
- Managing inbound enquiries from customers within agreed time frames
- Converting enquiries to sales
- Negotiating with the customer and third parties to meet agreed deadlines and SLA agreements
- To provide a first class customer service at all times
- To complete administration to support the above
- Meet achievable targets and KPI's
This position would suit someone who prides themselves on going the extra mile and enjoys building long term relationships
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will be assertive yet not aggressive
- Will have the ability to communicate with a wide variety of customers and adapt quickly
- Will be ambitious and able to think outside the box
- Will be proactive
- Will be positive and confident
- Will not be afraid to hold awkward conversations
- Will be driven
- Will need to possess good negotiation and problem solving skills
- Must have the ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Will need strong planning and organisational skills
- Must have good attention to detail
- Will require the highest level of communication and interpersonal skills
- Will need to be literate in written communication
Previous experience within client management , account management , sales would be beneficial however this is not essential as communication and attitude is the key to success within this position
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately , or contact Fran Curtis
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.