Location : Portsmouth
Hours of work : Monday to Friday : you will work 37.5 hours per week
Week 1 =8am to 4pm
Week 2 = 10am to 6pm
Salary : £20000 - £23000 basic plus a bonus of approximately £10,000 - £15,000 per annum
The bonus is paid every quarter and is based on extra revenue that is generated and customer satisfaction
Realistic OTE -£35000- £40000
Plus fantastic benefit which include the following
- Great progression opportunities into project management or within other departments within the company
- There is an annual company pay rise
- There is an opportunity to hit set KPIs and bench marks and your salary to increase to 26K basic
- 33 days holiday with the opportunity to buy and sell holiday days
- Free car parking
- Online discounts at top brands
- 10% annual bonus which is both company and individual
Dynamite recruitment is proud to be working in partnership with a very successful and growing corporate business who have offices across the country .
Due to growth within the Portsmouth office our client is looking to recruit a client /customer focused individual who can join their Client Account Team.
This position would suit an individual who works within "Customer Experience" , or has managed customer accounts , and / or who prides themselves on going the extra mile for a customer .
As part of the specialist team you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of customer accounts with their everyday business needs
This will require you to be reactive to their needs in most cases although you will need to be very proactive in ensuring that the customer is receiving the best customer experience
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of customer accounts . You will assist the client with their needs via email and on the telephone whilst building strong working relationships and maximising opportunities where possible through upselling and cross selling .
There will be an opportunity to generate new accounts through marketing campaigns and other avenues however this is NOT a heavily sales focused position .
This is a very varied position
As an Account Manager your key responsibilities will include
- To successfully manage a portfolio of business customers and assist them with a wide variety of enquiries
- Establish contact with customers via email and on the telephone
- Build rapport with your clients and maintain long standing working relationships
- Process requests for orders , paperwork to meet their needs
- Matching of products to customer needs
- Liaise with third parties to assist clients and investigate where necessary and ensure work is completed to agreed deadlines
- Making recommendations and securing customer commitment
- Data capture of relevant information and the completion of administration to support client accounts
- Negotiate and renew new contracts where necessary
- Providing outstanding customer services at all times
- To complete customer satisfaction surveys each quarter to make sure that the customer is happy
The ideal candidate will have :
- Previous experience in a client focused / account management position
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent rapport building skills
- Ability to objection handle, recommend and close
- Excellent administration skills and be literate and numerate
- Good attention to detail
- Previous experience in upselling / cross selling will be beneficial
The role requires the ability to multi-task whilst maintaining an excellent level of service
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately
Key word: account management , sales , recruitment , client success manager , client accounts, customer experience
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.