£22,000 P/A + Full Company Benefits
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Duration of contract: 12 month contract
Plus fantastic benefits
- Processor Fridays
- Annual company outing
- Social events
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Plus many more
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a very well established service provider who is based in Chandlers Ford
Our client pride themselves on their customer's experience and as a result are now looking to expand their Client support team
We are currently looking for an account manager who will look after a portfolio of key client accounts on a daily basis
As an Account manager you will be responsible for the following :
- Taking ownership of a portfolio of key client accounts, ensuring each client receives a high level of quality service that reflects the company's Vision and Values.
- Maintain the company's existing relationships with customers through regular meetings and phone calls.
- Assisting with increasing retention and improving commercial value with client accounts.
- Keeping Managers and Directors informed of any major account changes, re-tenders, issues or queries.
- Ensuring KPI's are met and Service Level Agreements and adhered to.
- Ensuring consistent communication with all necessary stakeholders.
- Making sure that all service orders outstanding with your clients are completed in the quickest time possible.
- Working with your assigned Administrator to define their weekly tasks and plan.
- Following up outstanding quotations.
- Monitoring your accounts and ensuring that overdue debt is kept to a minimum, working in partnership with the credit control department.
- Auditing your accounts on a regular basis.
- Ensuring that all information inputted on to the system is accurate and any inaccurate information is deleted.
- Playing a positive part in the team and contributing to overall team goals!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous customer services experience working with key clients from either an office, call centre or contact centre environment
- Will ideally have experience of managing a portfolio of clients' accounts from a service environment.
- Must be used to liaising with clients via phone and email, and will ideally have some experience meeting with clients face to face.
- Must have a good telephone manner and strong IT skills
- Must be accurate and have good attention to detail.
- Will have a can do attitude and be proactive with their own work load.
- Must produce work to a high quality and be able to react to different tasks as they arise
- Must be a positive person with good work ethic and attitude!
Key words: Account manager , Account management , Client support , Client accounts , key accounts
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.