Salary: Competitive Basic Salary (depending on experience) + Quarterly Bonus + Commission!!
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
- Performance related pay reviews
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Employee benefit portal
- Performance related bonuses
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to represent this corporate client in recruiting an Account Manager to join their Southampton based team. This company work nationwide and they are a market leader in their industry, as well as being one of the largest companies to provide this type of product.
As Account Manager, your responsibilities will be to:
- Look after and manage a large portfolio of existing clients and work towards ensuring as higher retention rate as possible
- Build and maintain and strong working relationship with your clients and deliver a high-level service
- Contact clients to talk through renewals and the benefits of remaining with the company
- Handle client queries, claims / invoice issues, chasing membership packs and provide a high level of service
- Understand invoice processing from insurers / providers.
- Identify opportunities to upsell and cross sell products and services where possible, and appropriate to ensure maximum revenue generation
- Handle any new business enquiries and convert in to new business sales where possible
- Adhoc project and administration work
The ideal Account Manager:
- Will have excellent previous customer service/client relationship management or account management skills from a financially regulated or financial services organisation such as insurance, banking, loans or claims
- Must have confident skills in Word & Excel
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Needs to have effective and accurate communication skills, both written & verbal
- Will need to be able to build effective long-lasting client relationships
- Will need to be able to identify and deliver alternative solutions and focus on retention wherever possible
To be considered for this opportunity, can you please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment!
Key words: products and services, account manager, account management, relationship management, relationship manager, insurance, financial services, FCA, FSA, claims, banking, finance, insurance advisor, upselling, cross-selling, renewals, membership packs
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.