Showroom Account Manager
£18,000 - £25,000 P/A depending on experience + Quarterly Bonus & Full Company Benefits!!
Full Time - Permanent - Full Product Training Available!!
An innovative and vibrant organisation is seeking a Showroom Account Manager to work in their head office in Southampton.
This is a really unique role working as an Account Manager and building rapport with business customers. It involves a some face to face work and some office based duties!
The ideal Account Manager will be enthusiastic, passionate, confident and able to use initiative by working to establish each customer's unique need/requirements.
Your focus as an Account Manager will be to proactively interact with the customers and convert enquiries into sales. As a company with an already fabulous reputation in their industry, this company has fantastic plans for the future. This role provides a wealth of opportunities to progress and develop within the company.
My client is seeking an enthusiastic, proactive and outgoing individual who will want to develop a career and genuinely enjoy go to work!!
This is a warm, consultative sales opportunity where it is all about listening to your clients needs and offering recommendations along the way.
- Provide a consultative service to each and every client, making product recommendations and suggestions where applicable.
- Identify clients needs/requirements and convert those enquiries in to product sales.
- Promote product extras to maximise the overall sale total.
- Offer excellent product knowledge and customer services at all times.
- Follow up enquiries over the telephone, via email and from social media and chase up outstanding quotations.
- Achieve and exceed individual and team targets.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have some sort of previous sales experience. ANY face to face sales or business to business (B2B) sales experience will be a huge advantage for this role!! Any Account Manager experience will also be hugely desirable!
- A passion and determination to succeed is essential.
- Must deliver exceptional customer service at all times!
- You will need to be well presented at all times as this role involves a lot of customer facing consultations.
- Must represent the brand positively at all times and be a glowing brand ambassador.
- Will need to be flexible with their working hours to accommodate clients needs.
- Must be IT literate with good communication skills including phone and email.
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!
Key Words: Sales, face to face, B2B, business to business, direct sales, showroom, business development, new business, sales consultant, sales representative, sales advisor, account manager, account management, upselling, cross selling, kitchens, bathrooms,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.