Monday to Friday - Permanent
Location: Chandlers Ford
Salary: £22k - £25k
Churches Fire is and an industry leading national Fire Security business that is rapidly growing and seeking a proactive and motivated professional to join the team. We have a track record of providing fantastic opportunities to candidates throughout the country and are seeking an Account Handler to work from our newly refurbished state of the art Head Office in Chandlers Ford.
- Taking ownership of a portfolio of accounts, ensuring each client receives a high level of quality service that reflects the company's Vision and Values.
- Maintain the company's existing relationships with customers through regular meetings and phone calls.
- Assisting with increasing retention and improving commercial value with client accounts.
- Keeping Managers and Directors informed of any major account changes, re-tenders, issues or queries.
- Ensuring KPI's are met and Service Level Agreements and adhered to.
- Ensuring consistent communication with all necessary stakeholders.
- Making sure that all service orders outstanding with your clients are completed in the quickest time possible.
- Following up outstanding quotations.
- Monitoring your accounts and ensuring that overdue debt is kept to a minimum, working in partnership with the credit control department.
- Auditing your accounts on a regular basis.
- Ensuring that all information inputted on to the system is accurate and any inaccurate information is deleted.
- Playing a positive part in the team and contributing to overall team goals!
- Must have previous customer services/account management experience from either an office, call centre or contact centre environment!
- Will ideally have experience of managing a portfolio of clients’ accounts from a service environment.
- Must be used to liaising with clients via phone and email and will ideally have some experience meeting with clients face to face.
- Must have a good telephone manner and strong IT skills!
- Must be accurate and have good attention to detail.
- Will have a can-do attitude and be proactive with their own work load.
- Must produce work to a high quality and be able to react to different tasks as they arise!
- Must be a positive person with good work ethic and attitude!
Apply now or contact our Recruitment Team: 03330112328 / firstname.lastname@example.org