Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm - Permanent
£17,000 - £18,000 P/A + Full Company Benefits
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to represent this corporate client in recruiting an Administrator to join their Southampton based team.
This is fantastic opportunity for an experienced customer services candidate looking for their next role in an office environment! The company offer amazing benefits, a competitive salary structure and performance related bonuses & pay increases along the way!!
This is an office-based role, supporting the teams in the Customer Services department.
- Taking full responsibilities for all administrative changes to customers' online profiles.
- Creating new customer records.
- Building strong and long-lasting working relationships with all customers and clients.
- Resolving customer queries and returning customers calls and emails.
- Supporting with any additional activities as and when required.
The ideal Administrator:
- Must have previous office-based work experience. Our client would like to hear from recent graduates or if you've recently completed an office-based apprenticeship!!
- Will have some experience in working on the telephone and daily use of a computer.
- Must be confident, able to work independently and have a strong work ethic.
- Will need to have good attention detail and be effective working as part of a team.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment!
Key words: Customer Services, Administration, Administrator, Coordinator, Office Based, Call Handler, Switchboard, Office Support, Account Coordinator, Account Handler, Representative, Advisor, Full Time, Southampton, Filing, Faxing, Scanning, Data Entry, Financial Services, FCA, Cert CII, Insurance, Banking, PMI, Claims
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.