Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 P/A
Hours of work: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
- 26 days holiday
- Income protection
- Development opportunities
- Annual pay reviews
- Charity and social events
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to represent this corporate client in recruiting an Account Coordinator to join their Southampton based team.
This is fantastic opportunity for an experienced customer services candidate looking for their next role in an office environment! The company offer amazing benefits, a competitive salary structure and performance related bonuses & pay increases along the way!!
As Account Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Providing full administrative support to Senior Manager and Account Managers.
- Helping the Sales Consultants deliver an outstanding service to their portfolio of clients.
- Handling client queries including claims and invoice issues, chasing and making amendments to membership packs and certificates.
- Building long-lasting and effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Chasing clients for outstanding payments and discussing their premiums with them.
- Attending client meetings when necessary.
- Preparing for monthly audits.
The Ideal Account Coordinator:
- Must have previous customer services/office support experience, ideally from a financially regulated or financial services organisation such as insurance, banking, mortgages, investments or claims!
- Must be used to dealing with customers via phone and email!
- Must be confident, able to work independently and have a strong telephone presence!
- Will need to have thorough administration skills and good attention to detail!
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.