Hours of work: Shifts are based on a Monday to Friday Rota with weekly rotating hours of 7am - 15:15pm and 10:45am - 7pm.
Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience
Dynamite recruitment is currently working in partnership with a very well-established business who are based in the Southampton area
Due to changes within the business our client is looking to expand a specialist team and requires a 2nd Line Technical Support Advisor immediately
As a Customer Support Analyst /2nd line Technical Support Advisor you will be responsible for reporting to the / depth investigations carried.
Your key duties would include the following:
- To troubleshoot and resolve complex issues and escalations
- Help on-site engineers remotely with the installation of new equipment – Hardware
- To support with software related issues
- Providing regular updates when required to relevant parties- both internally and to customers
- Acting as an escalation point to resolve and troubleshoot complex issues
- Documenting all aspects of the work using the internal system
- Collaborate with 3rd party supplier
- To provide support to customers from start to completion
- Be able to take ownership of a task to see it through to completion and to exceed expectations whenever possible.
- Providing training/coaching a first line technical support advisor to help them gain more confidence and knowledge on products they are supporting.
As 2nd Line Technical Support / Customer Support Analyst you will have / be
- To be self-motivated and a contributing member of the team
- Be able to manage/prioritize their own workload so tasks can be completed to a customer’s satisfaction and meet Service Level Agreements where necessary
- Good time management.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- NVQ1/GCSEs and above (or equivalent) in key competencies
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- A good understanding of IT based systems
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience working in a similar technical environment
- Ability to work in a pressurized environment
- Problem analysis/problem solving
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of users.
- Great problem-solving skills and a desire to achieve
- High level of knowledge and understanding of Windows Operating Systems
- Windows OS (Windows XP, 7, 10)
- Knowledge of networking concepts LAN/WAN (routers, switches, firewall)
- Some experience of PowerShell and writing scripts
- Experience of writing CRUD SQL queries, T-SQL beneficial
- Experience of working with an RMM solution
To be considered please submit your CV asap