1st Line Support / Technical Support
We have both temporary positions for up to 6 months as well as permanent opportunities available
Location: Eastleigh Southampton
Salary: £20000 per annum
Hours of work: This is a full-time position which will require you to work shifts between 6am and 7pm Monday to Friday
For example : 6am to 2pm, 8am to 4pm , 9am to 5pm , 11am to 7pm
One weekend in three will be required and time off in Lieu will be paid when you work the weekend
Plus, fantastic benefits
Dynamite recruitment is currently working in partnership with a very well-established business based in the Eastleigh area of Hampshire
Our client provides specialist technical products and an outstanding service to support this
Due to developments plans our client is now looking to recruit 1st Line support / Technical Support /helpdesk executive to join the business
As 1st Line Support / Technical Support you will be responsible for assisting a variety of clients with all round technical issues
Your key duties will include the following:
- Acting as a first point of contact for all calls.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that calls are answered within the KPIs.
- Issues are logged both by email and telephone, and B2B for all customers.
- You will need to follow the basic processes and diagnostics (1st fixes) to establish the exact problem on site and where possible take call to resolution within agreed SLAs.
- You will be responsible for escalating issues according to company escalation process and ensuring the right people are aware of any issues that need attention.
- You will be expected to Log & update all calls on both the company call management system and, in some cases, certain third-party systems.
- To ensure that the internal systems are up to date with all necessary relevant information.
- You are expected to provide software support using Remote Control/Access systems, following basic processes and diagnostics to establish the exact problem on site and implement fixes. This includes providing Technical support for both company engineers and third-party engineers on site and escalating to 2nd Line when necessary.
- You will be expected to notify management and the Customer management team via email using the agreed escalation procedure for all high-level issues, with regular updates when requested (or necessary) as per procedure.
- You will be required to assist with the Implementation of new software, hardware releases and ado rollouts as part of a team, ensuring that procedures are followed, and installations double checked at all times
The ideal candidate will
- Have previous experience within customer services and technical knowledge
- Will have key Technical Skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- NVQ1/GCSEs and above (or equivalent) in key competencies
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Problem analysis/problem solving
- Good Timekeeping
- Attention to detail
- Working in a very pressurized environment
- Understanding of SLAs and KPIs
- Computer Literate
- Quick learner
- Flexible and adaptable