1st Line Support
|Job Title:||1st Line Support|
|Salary:||£20000 - £22000.00 per annum + Full Company benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Martin|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2019 18:14|
1st Line Support
Salary: Up to £22,000 P/A depending on experience + FANTASTIC benefits
Full Time / Permanent
Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 5.00pm
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a well-established business based in the Southampton area of Hampshire.
This role will involve providing 1st line technical support internally across the business as a whole. You will be responsible for assisting all colleagues with a variety of technical queries and actively delivering IT services.
Your key duties will include the following:
- Acting as a first point IT Support for colleagues via email and on the telephone, monitoring ticket queues whilst communicating timescales & fault progress.
- Following the basic processes and diagnostics to establish the exact problem and where possible close helpdesk calls directly.
- Taking responsibility for escalating issues according to company process and ensuring the right people are aware of any issues that need attention.
- Logging & updating all calls on both the company call management system and in some cases, certain third-party systems.
- Supporting with all business tablets and mobiles
- Managing and setting up new hardware following IT policies and procedures
- Maintaining records of software licences
- Supporting with hardware and software for devices and applications from Servers, Desktops and Laptops
- Maintaining awareness of group IT infrastructure
- Carrying out all other duties and projects specified by the IT Management that may arise from time to time.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have had previous experience within a Helpdesk, Technical Support, 1st line support, service desk or other IT related role.
- Will be accustomed to receiving high volumes of calls on a daily basis.
- Will hold a full & clean driving licence.
- Will be prepared to occasionally travel to other company sites (UK South) where hands on assistance is required. This may sometimes require an overnight stay & unsociable hours.
- Will be fluent in written & spoken English.
To be considered, please submit your CV and contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment.
Key words: IT, support, information technology, help desk, 1st line, 2nd line, service desk, graduate, hardware, software, applications, servers, desktops, laptops, product support, infrastructure, security, technical, full time,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's