1st Line/2nd Line Application Support (Temp to Perm)
Salary: £21,000 - £22,000
Dynamite Recruitment are working alongside a local service provider in their search for a 1st Line /2nd Line Application Support team member.
You will be the first point of contact customers and you will play a key role in logging and managing incidents through to closure or further escalation across the team.
Primary duties and responsibilities
- Provide first and second level application support on mobile devices and the back office application
- Respond to queries via telephone, email and system portal
- Identify, investigate and research user questions and issues raised
- Track, route and redirect incidents to the correct resource whilst taking ownership of the call
- Follow up with the customer providing feedback through to resolution
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure of incidents
- In addition to the above duties, the higher levels within this job family may need to:
- Brief customers and/or management on resolution efforts
- Serve as a technical advisor to users with complex systems issues by resolving or conferring with technical personnel
- Recommend system or process improvements
- Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good customer service and experience in a 1st line / 2nd line support environment
- Good PC and Microsoft product knowledge (including Word & Excel)
- Good time management / understanding priorities
- Good communication (written and spoken)
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
Preferred (but not essential) Skills
- SQL, Citrix, Active Directory, SFTP
- IIS and knowledge of a Windows server environment
- Web services
- Remote Access using VPNs
- SQL server, Windows Server (2008, 2012, 2016)
To be considered for this position please submit your CV asap.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.